We respect the intellectual property of others. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a take down notice to us at the address listed below. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized)
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed upon.
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. We request the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work.
- Information to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number and fax number.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright agent
- A statement that the information in the notification is true, accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our Contact Information:
Small Biz Connect
5701 East Circle Dr # 301
Cicero, NY 13039